From Tuesday January 14th 2014, the @tkins online ordering software is being updated, the update will be rolled out over a few days. The update is essentially visual, but it introduces some nice new features:
- All in one window design - more logical and easier on the eye.
- Favourites - a holding place for your favourite products.
- Direct ship option - we can send the order to a third party for you.
- Scheduled sending - you can schedule your order to send at anytime.
- "Sandbox install" - if you are on a Mac and have had troubles installing and running the software, we can send you a special installer.
How to upgrade?
At sometime in the next few days, when you launch the software the upgrade will happen automatically.
You may need to 'clear your cache' from the new software's "diagnostic tools" window if the upgrade was not smooth. Call us on 08 8431 6755 or watch the below video for more information.
What has changed? - here are some of the main changes:
- Special instructions are now an order option called "Order Instructions".
- "Combined Shipping" is also and order option.
- Crop or fit option is a floating dialogue box that is activated by clicking on the product window once you have selected a product and it is in the centre pane.
- Placing an order is a step by step wizard now.
- The Promo Code is bottom centre of the new "Shopping Cart"
- To clear caches and preferences , there is an area on the home screen called "Diagnostic Tools".
We hope you enjoy the improvements that have been made. The ROES team in the USA have been working on this for quite sometime, we think it is a step in the right direction!