Over the next five working days, we offer a series of short courses presented by working members of the industry. The objective is to provide attendees with a head start down the correct path for their area of interest. Our Summer School is not accredited, and is not a thorough in-depth course, but you will find it enormous value. A great way to kick start 2013.
Cost to attend is $20 per session, payable when booking. Register here.
- Basic Photoshop - Friday, January 25th, 9.30am - 12.30pm (Finished)
- Managing large quantities of digital images - Tuesday, January 29th, 9.30am - 12.30pm (Finished)
- What does it take to run a successful, profitable business in professional photography? - Wednesday, January 3oth, 9.30am - 12.30pm (Finished)
- Photoshop for printing - Thursday, January 31st, 9.30am - 12.30pm (Finished)
- Wedding photography business models - Friday, February 1st, 9.30am - 12.30pm (Finished - Audio available, click here)