PMA Photo Education Seminars in 2013
Nick Rains and Les Walkling will lead a stellar cast of presenters in 2013, with seminars and workshops commencing in February and March. Nick Rain’s Seminar and Workshop Sessions
The DSLR for Stills & Video Seminar…… will demonstrate how to shoot the sharpest images and how to use the new movie functions of the latest DSLR’s
The Printing & Colour Management Workshop…….. will de-mystify the process of making fine prints on modern printers and explain how colour management when done properly will ensure your monitor and prints look the same.
- Dougherty Community Centre, Chatswood, Sydney…. February 1 seminar and 2 workshop
- Southbank Institute of Technology, Southbank, Brisbane….. February 4 seminar and 5 workshop
- Crowne Plaza Melbourne, Melbourne….February 8 seminar and 9 workshop
- Don’t miss out, register now for Nick Rains’ sessions on the PMA Website….. www.pmaaustralia.com.au
Les Walkling’s Seminar and Workshop Sessions
The Working with Photoshop Seminar…… will involve a detailed investigation of Photoshop’s unique tools and techniques, to ensure you work more confidently, creatively and efficiently as a Photoshop Artist.
The Advanced Photoshop Techniques Workshop…….. will demonstrate how to master sophisticated Photoshop techniques, production strategies and visual problem solving to inspire creative, innovative and efficient image editing.
- Dougherty Community Centre, Chatswood, Sydney…. March 15 seminar and 16 workshop
- Hilton Adelaide, Adelaide….. March 18 seminar and 19 workshop
- Crowne Plaza Melbourne, Melbourne….March 22 seminar and 23 workshop
- Perth Convention & Exhibition Centre, Perth……March 25 seminar and 26 workshop
Don’t miss out, register now for Les Walkling on the PMA Website….. www.pmaaustralia.com.au
For more details phone Kathy Warlum or John Bourne on (02) 9454-2444