Fotomerchant University are running a 1 day seminar at Atkins Photo Lab on the 24th of September. 2015 This 1 day class will give each attendee a solid understanding of how websites, SEO, social networking and blogging can be used to boost the effectiveness of your online presence.
- Some of the topics covered are:
- SEO - How it works and how to make it work for you
- Social networks - Using them to your advantage
- Blogging - No, it's not that hard!
- Do's and Don'ts of an effective website
- How to put it all together to drive more traffic to your website and turn that traffic in to leads.
The day is very interactive. Derek will make sure that each student is getting practical benefit from the exercises performed in class. He isn't afraid of questions either, and likes make sure that there is plenty of opportunity for questions and robust discussion on how the online component of your photography business might be enhanced.
If you would like to turn your website, Facebook, Google presence in to a lead generation machine that results in more leads and potential customers, then you should book your ticket today Spaces are limited to 10 people due to the fact that the class is VERY hands on and interactive.
We hope to see you there.